Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum Sunset Tour w/ Georgia Conservancy
Join the Georgia Conservancy’s Stewardship Trips Program, Trees Atlanta, and Jake’s Ice Cream for a walking tour of the Atlanta Beltline Arboretum. The tour takes approximately 90 minutes and begins at the new Trees Atlanta Treehouse near Krog Street Market.
Each tour will be guided by a Trees Atlanta docent who prepares their own unique talking points to spotlight the native trees, architectural interests, key historical stories, and much more..
- Doors Open at 6:00 PM at the Trees Atlanta Treehouse for check-in.
- Tour Details: Each tour will last roughly 60-90 min. Please check-in at the TA Tree House from 6:00 pm – 7:15 pm. After check-in and receiving your special Jake’s Ice Cream ticket, you may roam Krog Street Market for a drink or bite to eat then top it off with your free Jake’s Ice Cream before the Atlanta BeltLine Arboretum tour begins. First tour is at 7:30 pm and 2nd tour is at 7:45 pm. Meet at Parish Cafe along the Atlanta BeltLine to meet your Docent at your chosen time. We will walk from Parish to Ponce City Market with an adventure or two along the way.
- Docent Walking Tour Times: First Tour @ 7:30 p.m. / Second Tour @ 7:45 p.m. We will start from to Parish along the Atlanta BeltLine (Parish Cafe is located at 240 N. Highland Ave. in Inman Park.)
- What to bring: Please bring plenty of water, $ for snacks and Jake’s Ice Cream, appropriate walking shoes and attire, sunscreen, sense of adventure and questions for Trees Atlanta and the Georgia Conservancy.
- Parking: Parking could potentially be a bit tricky, so make sure to plan ahead and try to carpool, walk, or ride your bike. There is also a dirt lot for parking spots behind Jake’s along Sampson St. NE.