Atlanta BeltLine Jamboree
This event has passed.
- Community Event
The Washington Park Jamboree presented by Kaiser Permanente will take place on Saturday, April 16th from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m., featuring a neighborhood festival atmosphere with games, music and food. It will serve as the official kick-off for the Atlanta BeltLine Free Fitness Series, with live fitness demonstrations and professional instructors. The first Atlanta BeltLine Play Day of the year will round out a full offering of outdoor fun for all ages, with a host of sports and activities led by trained coaches.
- Live music and dance performances.
- Food trucks offering health conscious menu options for purchase.
- Fresh produce from local growers and on-site cooking demonstrations.
- Free health and wellness screenings from a select group of healthcare providers and clinical staff.
- Character and mascot appearances.
- Meet staff from the Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. and the Atlanta BeltLine Partnership and learn more about the project and our programs.
- Bike education classes.
- Trained coaches and instructors to facilitate a variety of free sports and physical activities for all ages.
- Free fitness demonstrations open to attendees of all ages.
- The announcement of 2015 Atlanta BeltLine Active Lifestyle winner.