Sponsor a Planting or Program
Corporate Tree Care Sponsors give life to our programs
Simply stated, the mission of Trees Atlanta could not be achieved without the support of our sponsors. From the tools needed for all the various plantings, to the materials needed for our educational programs, the generosity of our sponsors is at the heart of everything we do.
Corporate Sponsorship and VolunteerismTrees Atlanta has been protecting and improving Atlanta’s tree canopy for more than 30 years. Atlanta’s corporate community has been making that work possible throughout our history. Local and national companies of all sizes have contributed critical financial support and countless volunteer hours.
Trees Atlanta would love to have your company join this legacy of support through a tree planting or other outdoor project. We handle all the details including selecting the trees and project location, and managing material delivery. We also ensure your team has all the tools and equipment they need for a safe and productive project. We provide training and onsite leadership for all projects and can host groups from 5 to 150+ with enough lead time.
Select from the following team engagement opportunities, based on the company’s project preference, size, and desire/ability to support Trees Atlanta financially. All donations are tax-deductible.
Join a scheduled project
- We host community tree planting projects nearly every Saturday from October through March.
- We also host maintenance projects on a year-round basis that can include watering, pruning, mulching, invasive removal and weeding.
- Projects are typically 9:00 am to 12:00 pm. and you will be assigned a location.
- Suggested donations begin at $1,000 to help support project costs, but we’re pleased to have your team assist on a project without a donation, particularly for smaller groups (10 or fewer).
Schedule an exclusive planting project
- Contact our staff to discuss planting projects specific to your team.
- We’ll work with you to identify potential dates and planting locations based on the company’s interests, location and expected group size.
- Suggested donations for custom projects begin at $2,500, which helps cover tree costs and future maintenance, plus project planning and logistics.
Become a Corporate Canopy Partner
- Our Canopy Partners are those companies that wish to engage with Trees Atlanta on a deeper level, including a minimum financial contribution of $5,000 to support either a customized tree planting or our Youth Education programs.
- Canopy Partners are those companies interested in supporting our programs financially, engaging their staffs, and being recognized as a Trees Atlanta partner.
- We recognize and highlight Canopy Partners through our website, social media, paper and e-newsletters, signage at the Kendeda Center or TreeHouse and company-logo tags on all trees planted with your support.
- Contact Mike Vinciquerra, Business Development Director, to discuss options and how we can help you reach your community affairs goals.