Grant a Wish
Gear up for another great way to give!
Trees Atlanta requires a lot of equipment to operate the many different programs we offer. From lighter hand tools to heavy machinery, there are a lot of ways to contribute helpful supplies to Trees Atlanta.
Trees Atlanta always appreciates contributions from the community that help support our mission and help reduce our annual operating expenses. Please visit our Wish List on a regular basis to see where you can help.
Examples of items we can use include:
- Hand lenses
- Rolls of twine
- Bike tool kits
- Razor scooters
- Nature journals
- Construction paper
- Rolls of butcher paper
- Mini-portable projectors
- Colored pencils, crayons
- Tape measures (100 feet)
- Disc Craft Ultra Star Frisbees
- Tablets (Android or iPad, new or later model used)
- Portable microphones and belt clip speaker (for tours)
- 5 youth bikes – geared bike with hand brakes (preferably assembled)
- 60” round tables
- Ice maker
- In-kind printing services
- In-kind design services
- Carpet cleaning services
- Label maker
- Soil knives
- No-till seed
- Drinking Water Filter system
- New tires for our maintenance trucks
- New shovels, rakes and landscaping tools
- Hoses, gator bags and other watering implements
- Mulch, ideally delivered to Trees Atlanta headquarters
- Kids sized garden tools (shovels, rakes, hoes, pitch forks)
- Kids sized garden tools (shovels, gloves, rakes, hoes, pitch forks)
- Pick-up trucks (2 Ton) in good condition with less than 100,000 miles (ideally)
Your support enables Trees Atlanta to continue protecting and improving Atlanta’s urban forest. If you are able to contribute one or more of these items, please contact email@example.com.
Trees Atlanta typically does NOT accept donations of trees relocated from private property. Occasionally, trees in healthy condition may be accepted if they are delivered in pots to Trees Atlanta between November and March. Plants are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
If you have an item or service you would like to suggest, please call our office at 404-681-4893.